Monday, November 28, 2016



Title: I Am Extreme (Book Two, Death Kiss Series ) 
Author: Ashley Black 
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Thriller









Somewhere beyond DESPERATION is a place for the EXTREME

“I want to make you MINE, Lily. Now, you’re telling me it’s not the right time? So, do me a favour, say you’ll be my fantasy?” Ben’s mouth gifts a pleasure storm of kisses down my neck. 


The lust demon has deprived me of words. I have no answer to THAT. I clutch his shoulders. HEAT exploding, everywhere. 
He holds me tightly, nestling me against him as he brushes his finger tips across my burning cheek.
“You are blushing." Ben's intense blue eyes tell my body exactly how this night will end up,“I love how HOT you become when I touch you, darlin.”

The jury is coming for Ben Drake and Lily Grim’s LOVE.
A love so EXTREME, their EXCESS may destroy them both.







"There is no taming this cock darlin, not around you anyway." .... Players: Ben Drake, rock star, former model/ stripper, calls his dick "mister", dirty, flirty & fun loving with a big heart. 

Lily Grim, Death's daughter, 
THE Death Priestess, beautiful, brave, fiercely protective of her family and people, alluring, disturbed and a lil bit kinky... 
"I was dead for so long without you," she mumbles thickly against my lips, arching and bucking against me as I give her ass a playful squeeze. "Sweet cheeks, that is such a beautiful thing to say."
 I force myself to pull back and look into her eyes. 
Oh, fuck me dead. Which unlike when she invites me to do that to her, she can actually do to me. That would be one hell of a fuck. 
Poor mister! I am grinning like a fool. 
Because her turquoise eyes are sultry slits of want for me...














I am an Australian writer of dirty, dark, steamy kinky, and INTENSE romance suspense FICTION!

My sexy word movies will blow your mind with dark bliss, and leave you melty between the legs.

I enjoy writing my sexy, intense brand of don't f*#k around and get to the awesome sensual mayhem. I write across a range (sometimes mash up) of genre’s, but we’ll go with contemporary romance (including rock star romance), dark romance, supernatural/ paranormal with a hell of a lot of SIZZLE!

Wife to my kick ass husband, Mother to two children under 4, a legal eagle by day, consulting, and at night I write and I go HARD. What can I say? INTENSITY turns my writing on!






I love hearing from folk, feel free to follow and stalk me in the following places:


Facebook: HERE    
https://www.faceb ook.com/Ashley-Black-375956755 927536/timeline/

Instagram: HERE

Amazon Author Page: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment