Monday, February 16, 2015

Tour Review - In Flight by Rachel Orman

InFlight-ebook-web
Title: In Flight Author Name: Rachael Orman Publication Date & Length: February 9, 2015 - 10,000 Words
Synopsis

All it took was for the right, older man to sit next to me. That flight changed my life. What started out as boring, small talk swiftly changed to flirting. Things got out of hand for a while, but he made sure to leave me with memories I'll never forget. Then he took me home to meet his twin brother and introduce me to what it's like to have the full attention of two men at the same time. *Erotic Short Story about Older MEN (twins) and younger woman - M/F/M*
GoodReads

BookLinks

Review

First off let me say that I love Rachael Orman's work and this book was no different. I loved the concept of meeting this stranger on a plane and things happen and than he takes you to his house and you meet his brother a twin at that. Summer was the complete workaholic who was trying to prove herself and while on a flight to a business meeting she meets Ben and that is when things get interesting. A lot happens and than things move forward. When you think that it all ends it doesn't and than a surprise is thrown in. This was a quick read that you will not put down until the book ends and than you will be left wanting more but not in a bad way.


Rating



Teaser

InFlightTeaser1

Excerpt
“Ah, horrible timing as usual. Summer, meet Bryce, my twin. I told you I had a surprise for you. Although, now I’m wondering if I should’ve saved you all for myself.” Ben nipped at my bottom lip before stepping back. “After our little adventure on the plane, I knew you would be just the right woman to share with my brother. See, it takes a special woman to keep the interest of two men. A woman who can handle having the full attention of two men, four hands, two tongues, and two needy cocks. Do you think you can handle it?”

AuthorBio
Mother by day. Writer by night. I spend a majority of my day with my children and reading while my nights are filled with the sound of the keyboard as I work on my next work.
I have written in F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F and then of course F/M genres.... So, beware, I do not always have the most 'traditional' scenes. And one day I will venture into M/M, just have to find the time. I love to try new things and learn from every piece of work I write. I'll write just about anything once to learn from it. I've even ventured out of my normal erotica genre into Monster Erotica. Doubt you'll find me writing anything not erotic as you can barely get me to even read something out of that category, but then again, you never know what I might try next. Never stop learning. Try everything at least once.
AuthorLinks

TourButton

No comments:

Post a Comment